Atlantic City Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 609-594-4319
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Atlantic County Animal Control at (609) 485-2345
Yes, you can call us 24/7. New Jersey wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Atlantic City, NJ region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ATLANTIC CITY WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Atlantic City. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ATLANTIC CITY BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in New Jersey.
- ATLANTIC CITY BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of New Jersey buildings.
- ATLANTIC CITY RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of New Jersey snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Atlantic City Animal Control agency or the Atlantic County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Atlantic City Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in New Jersey. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Atlantic City Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Atlantic City Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Atlantic City wildlife removal company services Atlantic City, NJ. We service all of Atlantic County, Cape May County, and Cumberland County. We also service all of Bergen County.
Atlantic City wildlife control tip of the month: Will A Snake Under A Shed Or Porch Have A Nest Of Babies?
There is no doubt to say that snakes are dangerous creatures; even if they are venomous or not; they can always develop a sense of fear in humans. Hence, there is no point to allow these terrible reptiles to your premises and create nests to live with their babies. Studies show that there are so many reasons that attract snakes to human habitats and in order to get rid of snakes; humans first need to work on the removal of those reasons.
It is important to understand the actual behavior of snakes to get rid of them. But as there are so many species in this category and each one of them has different characteristics and preferences for a living; so many homeowners find it difficult to deal with these scary creatures. Experts say that snakes are always in search of some cozy and comfortable place to live that is why they often get attracted towards shed or porch. It is well proven that snaked find these areas safe to live as they find the least disturbance here. But the true fact is that even if it is a non-venomous snake; it is harmful to your pets and kids. Also, once snakes gain comfortable access to your property; they won't even miss the chance to create nests and raise their babies inside. Hence, it is important to take immediate steps to deal with these creatures otherwise, soon you will have many of them in your house, and things will go uncontrollable.
Even if a snake is not harmful in general, when it is living with babies, the mother snake naturally becomes more aggressive to protect babies. Even if you don't make any effort to harm them; the mother will always be ready to keep all dangers away from her babies and in this process, it may even harm you. If you have snake babies in your house, it is better to take immediate assistance from professionals. They know right tips and tricks to deal with the situation and have gained years of experience to deal with the problem.
Note that it is inhumane to kill snake babies; rather you must hand over the situation to licensed professionals. They know the best way to trap the snakes and can take them away to the wild areas. This is the only trusted remedy to deal with the situation and can solve your trouble in the long run.
In order to stay safe from snake attacks on your property, it is important to take some preventive steps in advance. Prefer to install fences around your premises that can keep snakes out and make sure all the entry holes are sealed on time. One must also look for some ways to create unfavorable conditions for the snakes in the area. Don't keep the leftovers spread here and there in the garden and yard area. Remove all unwanted bushes, sheds, and long grasses so that snakes cannot hide.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Atlantic City.