Athens-Clarke Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 678-809-6635
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Clarke County Animal Control at (706) 613-3887
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Georgia wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Athens-Clarke, GA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ATHENS-CLARK WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Athens-Clarke. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ATHENS-CLARK BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Georgia.
- ATHENS-CLARK BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Georgia buildings.
- ATHENS-CLARK RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Georgia snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Athens-Clarke Animal Control agency or the Clarke County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Athens-Clarke Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Georgia. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Athens-Clarke Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Athens-Clarke Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Athens-Clarke wildlife removal company services Athens-Clarke, GA. We service Athens-Clark County, including the towns of Lawrenceville to the west, Winder, and Monroe, and also smaller towns like Auburn, Dacula, Carl, Jefferson, Arcade, Nicholson, Center, Diamond Hill, Hull, Winterville, Arnoldsville, Lexington, Crawford, Stephens, Watkinsville, Bishop, Farmington, Bostwick, Good Hope, North High Shoals, Campton, and Bethlehem.
Athens-Clarke wildlife control tip of the month: What damage can eastern gray squirrels do to a house? The eastern gray squirrel is a relatively small animal in the grand scheme of things which will often give you the impression that it won't do a lot of damage. The reality of the situation when this animal moves into your home or yard however, can often be something completely different! It is amazing how destructive these little critters can be, especially when left to their own devices. It could be that the eastern gray squirrel is living in your yard. It could even be having a grand old time in your attic or basement - it doesn't really matter where the animal chooses to make its home, it's going to make a real mess of things! Starting with the yard, you are likely to see that the animal literally goes to the toilet wherever it sees fit. It will also rip up your flowers, munch on any fruit or vegetables that you may have growing in your yard, and could even start knocking your trash can over and leaving a right mess when it looks for food. The situation is no different within your home either - it is just going to make as much mess, especially when you take a look at the sharp teeth and claws this animal owns! The insulation in your attic - that is going to make the perfect home when it rips it all up and creates a cozy nest. You are going to need to throw this entire out anyway, especially when you take a look at the urine and feces it is likely to leave everywhere too! Even the electrical wiring won't be safe - the eastern gray squirrel is likely to have a good old nibble through that as well, which in the long run, could cost you a small fortune!
Reader mail feedback: We own a double wide manufactured home located in Boulder Ridge Manufactured Housing Community in Athens-Clark Georgia. Our home sits on the edge of the Gilleland Creek and several raccoons come up from the creek to visit every evening. That's not so bad. However, raccoons have moved under our floors in the home, nesting in the insulated underbelly. I have tried several ways to drive them out (ammonia sprayed into their access/egress hole in the underbelly, flood lights, sonic sound transmitter, Repels All granules, just to mention a few) but they will not leave. We can hear them chattering and banging loudly against the plywood floors. I would like to have them removed and, as importantly, ensure that they don't just come back and set up shop again. Can you help? I really need them gone before they ruin the home and cause expensive damage to plumbing, air ducts, or electrical components. br>
Reader mail feedback: Good afternoon Wildlife Removal USA, I just read your article online and it was the BEST one that I have read to date. My Fiance and I just moved into our house 5 months ago. We had our home inspected and the inspector found Rocky, our attic raccoon. We negotiated the removal, repair and new insulation cost into our offer which the seller accepted. We thought the work had been done but to our surprise we found out we had been shafted! We found Rocky leaving the attic via the soffit. We called out a company to "catch" Rocky and they set up the cage trap on the ground. To date we have caught 4 opposums and no Rocky. We called out our insurance company to see if we could have it repaired then sue the people who sold us the house and lied to us. (we know they lied because the inspector said there is at least 3 years of poop and tunnels in the attic). Grrrr!! I wanted a to find someone in our area via your website as I can see you know exactly what you are talking about but I cant find anyone in our area. We live in Port St Lucie Florida. The closest person you had to us is in Athens Clarke GA but they dont run as far north as we are. Can you PLEASE recommend anyone? The insurance company said the repairs will take two months and our "trapper" refuses to catch Rocky any other way than the trap which is NOT working. We hear the damage being done every night and worry for our health. PLEASE HELP! Wendee
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Athens-Clarke.