Anaheim Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 714-659-6915
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Orange County Animal Control at 714-935-6848
Yes, you can call us 24/7. California wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Anaheim, CA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ANAHEIM WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Anaheim. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ANAHEIM BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in California.
- ANAHEIM BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of California buildings.
- ANAHEIM RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of California snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Anaheim Animal Control agency or the Orange County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Anaheim Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in California. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Anaheim Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Anaheim Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Anaheim wildlife removal company services Anaheim, CA. We operate in the Anaheim area of LA, including the towns of Stanton, Villa Park, Orange, Placentia, Garden Grove, Cypress, Buena Park, and Fullerton.
Anaheim wildlife control tip of the month: Possums and bad smell they cause - If you thought a skunk was bad, you haven't smelt anything yet! The possum is an animal that is more renowned for playing dead than the smell it excretes but despite this, it is the smell of the animal that you are likely to notice before anything else. Of course, one of the major times that you are going to have problems with the smell of a possum is when it dies in the crevices of your home which will, in turn, pump an irritating stench that burns the nostrils when the creature starts to decompose. However, although this is the most common possum stench that you may have heard or smelled yourself, there are other stenches that this creature loves to leave. When the possum is experiencing distress, is will exude a very foul, green excretion that smells to high heaven, and not in a good way. On top of that, the urine and poop that the possum will leave behind will stink too, especially when the matter starts to decompose, and when you consider that these animals will go pretty much anywhere they have to, you have a big problem on your hands. The possum is an animal that will create such havoc in your home that you will be soon sick of the creature invading your home or yard. When you combine the smells that often accompany this animal with the mess - knocking over garbage cans, chewing through electrical wiring, scratching up dry wall etc. you have a very big problem on your hands that only the professionals should try and deal with.
Reader mail feedback: Hi Wildlife Removal USA. I enjoyed viewing your pictures of your squirrel captures. I just bought a house in Anaheim California. It was a foreclosure offered through online auction so no inspections were permitted as it was considered occupied property (although no one was actually living there for a year I was told by a neighbor). Anyway, when looking at the house I could see many --as in about 10 or more nice sized holes in the stucco on the second floor and an eave that had been pulled chewed on and pulled away. I thought I had a honeybee hive in the walls because there were honeybees flying all around one of the holes. However, I had a honeybee expert over as soon as I closed on the house and he could not find any sign of bees. So, Monday I heard the pitter-patter of little feet in between the floors or walls in the evening and realized I have squirrels. I can now see, what appears to be, a squirrel next in the eave of my house. I love squirrels and would not do anything to hurt them, so I would like to relocate them. I would also like to relocate them together to the same place if possible. I believe this has been going on for some time and I believe the people who lived there previously may have tried to get rid of them and they squirrels kept building new holes to get back into their home. Anyway, what would you suggest I do? I know I have to trap them, but should I have a stucco repair person repair all but one hole first? And what is a repeater trap and where can I get one or an excluder trap? It's freezing cold here and I really need to get these holes patched and help these squirrels find a new home! Thanks for any help or advice you can offer!
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Anaheim.