Allentown Wildlife Removal
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call your local humane society.
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Pennsylvania wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Allentown, PA region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ALLENTOWN WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Allentown. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ALLENTOWN BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Pennsylvania.
- ALLENTOWN BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Pennsylvania buildings.
- ALLENTOWN RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Pennsylvania snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Allentown Animal Control agency or the Lehigh County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Allentown Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Pennsylvania. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Allentown Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Allentown Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Allentown wildlife removal company services Allentown, PA. We also service Bethlehem and Easton, of course.
Allentown wildlife control tip of the month: What to do with caught squirrel? When you have effectively caught the squirrel that has been causing you so much hassle, it's time to take the next step to ensuring that the animal is relocated somewhere safe, secure and where it can go on and lead its squirrel life. The problem with catching squirrels is that so many people have no idea what to do with the animal once it has been caught, so by knowing this, you can be sure that your squirrel relocation quest is a successful one. One thing that has shown to be fairly effective when it comes to relocating a caught squirrel is to use a nest box. You basically encourage the squirrel to use the nest box in your yard, (you can find more information on how to do this on the internet) and this will prevent the squirrel from using your home or other areas of your property as its new home, while at the same time, preventing other wild animals, including other squirrels, from coming along. The urine of the squirrel will actually attract other squirrels if you are not careful. Of course, a nest box is not going to be a good idea if you have other household pets or small children to think about, so you may wish to consider giving the local wildlife or wild animal control services a call. If they cannot personally help you, they will be able to direct you to someone that can. It is actually illegal in many places to release wild animals like squirrels into the wild, and you will want to make sure that you are sure of the rules and regulations in your area before you do anything. The problem with releasing the squirrel elsewhere is that it will often come back, which in reality, doesn't help your issue at all.
What animals can climb under a deck? - There is always a worry about wild animals, especially if you live in an area where they seem to be running around all over the place. One of the major concern points within any household for these wild critters is the space under your deck; a space that many wild animals will choose as their new home. These animals can cause you all manner of concerns. There are a number of creatures that have been known to live under your deck, and some of the most popular ones include:
- Stray or feral cats
- Rats, mice, other rodents
Of course, there are things that you can do to avoid these animals from gaining access to these safe and secluded area of your land. The first thing that you will want to do, of course, is to block access but before you choose to do this, always make sure that there are not any wild animals living there already. There are various materials that you could use to cover up the holes that could be used as entrances, but you will want to make sure that they are sturdy and strong enough to deal with gnawing teeth and sharp claws, especially in the case of the possum! Alternatively, you can make the area as open as possible as this will discourage animals that are looking for a safe secluded spot from using it.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Allentown.