Albuquerque Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 505-273-3180
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Bernalillo County Animal Control at (505) 768-2000
Yes, you can call us 24/7. New Mexico wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Albuquerque, NM region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE ALBUQUERQUE WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Albuquerque. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- ALBUQUERQUE BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in New Mexico.
- ALBUQUERQUE BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of New Mexico buildings.
- ALBUQUERQUE RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of New Mexico snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Albuquerque Animal Control agency or the Bernalillo County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Albuquerque Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in New Mexico. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Albuquerque Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Albuquerque Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Albuquerque wildlife removal company services Albuquerque, NM. We offer wildlife control services such as Wildlife Removal Albuquerque in the following cities: Albuquerque, Belen, Bernalillo, Bosque Farms, Cedar Crest, Corrales, Cuba, East Mountains Edgewood, Edgewood, Estancia, Grants, Jemez Springs, Los Lunas, Los Ranchos De Albuquerque, Milan, Moriarty, Mountainair, Peralta, Placitas, Rio Rancho, San Ysidro, Sandia Park, Sorcurro, Tijeras. We also cover the following counties: Sandoval, Cibola, Bernilillo, Valencia, Sorcurro.
Albuquerque wildlife control tip of the month: What can you buy to drive away spraying skunk under the shed or porch? It is not unusual to find wild animals in and around your home sometimes, especially if you have little cubby-holes and similar small spaces that these creatures, such as the spraying skunk, love to live in. If you have recently made note of an spraying skunk living in the space underneath your shed or porch, it would make sense to try and encourage it to politely bugger off. This is even more so the case if you have kids to worry about, or if the spraying skunk is winding up your cat or dog! There are plenty of commercially sold products that are normally in liquid form, that have been said to contain the urine of predators, such as the fox, that are designed to make the spraying skunk believe that these predators are nearby, and therefore move on. However, you do need to remember that the spraying skunk isn't really a stupid animal, and it will probably soon clock on that there is no predator nearby and carry on with its thing anyway. The spraying skunk is a wild animal so it will avoid human interaction as much as possible. This means that if you place some sort of music making device like a little radio in the area around the shed or porch, there is a good chance that the spraying skunk will think that people are around and will hopefully scamper off. You could also entertain the idea of placing the sprinkler system, if you have one, near to the shed or porch. The sprinkled water will make its new home damp, and it should move along fairly quickly.
What kind of poison will kill a pest critter? When you look at pest critter removal, you would be forgiven for looking at things such as extermination. However, there are two ways that you can do this - poisoning and kill traps, and in all honesty, the latter is probably the more preferable option, especially if you want to exterminate the animal in a humane manner. Rat poison, as well as many other forms of poison will effectively kill a pest critter, but it will take a long time to do so, causing a very painful and long death - something you really should avoid. After all, you don't want to give this animal more pain and suffering; you are already killing it. Anticoagulants are commonly found in poisons for animals such as these, something that causes the animal to suffer with blood loss, internal bleeding, and anemia; all of which are rather painful symptoms. The problem with using poisons to exterminate a pest critter is that there are so many risk factors that you will need to take into account. You could inadvertently kill another animal, especially if you have household pets that love to roam around the yard, and you could even kill off wildlife that you DO like in the form of secondary poisoning. This happens when a creature eats the pest critter that has been killed by the bait - the residue of the poison will still be in the body, and therefore the predator will have ingested it too, potentially killing it at the same time. If you are planning on using poison to get rid of your pest critter problem, you are going to need to do your research first to ensure that you aren't putting other animals or even people in danger. In reality, there are other methods that should be chosen well above this one.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Albuquerque.