Akron Wildlife Removal
24/7 cell phone: 330-615-1600
If you have an issue with a DOG or CAT, call Summit County Animal Control at (330) 375-2311
Yes, you can call us 24/7. Ohio wildlife don't take weekends off, and neither do we. Our company specializes in the removal of unwanted wildlife from property, houses, and attics. We service the Akron, OH region. Call us
now to discuss your problem, get pricing, and schedule an appointment.
FULL-SERVICE AKRON WILDLIFE COMPANY: We pride ourselves on being the most thorough and complete wildlife removal in Akron. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. We
address the root cause of the wildlife issue, and follow a complete step-by-step plan, including the following services:
- INSPECTION - We inspect the building and property to fully understand the cause of the wildlife issue. We aim to permanently solve your problem, by addressing the cause.
- ANIMALS IN ATTICS - If you have wildlife in the attic, we enter the attic and identify the animal(s), any damage they have caused, and remove them there, if possible.
- HUMANE WILDLIFE TRAPPING - Most jobs call for the capture and removal of animals. We put our years of experience to use in order to safely, humanely, and effectively catch the target animal(s).
- ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS - If you've got animals in your house, it is vital to find and repair all open entry holes. Our repairs are professional grade and backed by warranty.
- ATTIC CLEANUP - When necessary, we thoroughly clean and decontaminate your attic, to prevent mold, pathogens, and odors.
- AKRON BAT REMOVAL - We pride ourselves on a 100% success rate in the live removal of bats from buildings in Ohio.
- AKRON BIRD REMOVAL - We install preventative barriers to keep pigeons and other birds off of Ohio buildings.
- AKRON RODENT CONTROL - We know a permanent way to get rid of rats or mice.
We offer many other services in addition to the above listed. We perform dead animal removal, removal of Ohio snakes, mole trapping, and more. We can solve pretty much any nuisance animal complaint. We are a private business,
we are not Akron Animal Control agency or the Summit County Animal Services - they only handle domestic animals, such as dogs and cats. Here are some of the species we commonly deal with:
Akron Raccoon Removal
- Raccoons are a common animal in Ohio. They break into attics, destroy property, eat garbage, and more.
Akron Squirrel Removal
- We deal with squirrels in attics and eaves all year, but mostly in late summer and late winter.
Akron Opossum or Skunk Removal
- We trap a wide variety of pest animals, from possums, to skunks, and more.
Akron wildlife removal company services Akron, OH. We serve the greater Akron area, including the cities of Medina, Brunswick, Wadsworth, and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at akronwildlife.com
Akron wildlife control tip of the month: Wild animal urine smell in attic - There is nothing worse than successfully managing to remove a wild animal from your home only to have to then deal with the remnants of itself that the creature left behind. This is very much so the case with many wild animals, but especially with the wild animal urine smell in attic, that can be very strong at times, and can leave a lot of aesthetic damage if not sorted out quickly. You will smell in attic the urine before you see it in most cases, but there have been photos of people that have actually had the urine coming through the ceiling and leaving rather nasty brown patches after the wild animal has made its home in the attic. If you go further to investigate, you will often see trails of urine, usually a dark brown color, trickling down the walls, and you will most definitely smell in attic it! One of the best ways to deal with this kind of situation is to call someone that knows what they are doing - a wildlife expert. There are so many diseases associated with the lowly wild animal, and should the urine come into contact with water supplies or similar, you could find that the entire house, both human and pets, could be at a very high risk of getting a nasty disease or parasite. Of course, calling a wildlife professional is often a rather expensive option to take, so if you are deciding that the only way to deal with the problem is by yourself, you are going to want some room spray to kill the odor, some serious heavy gloves to keep yourself away from anything nasty, and a lot of disinfectant!
Coyote or fox catchers - leg holds. If you have a nuisance coyote or fox on your lands, you want to get rid of it in the most effective way, but also the safest way. There are a lot of different trap and catching options you have, and with a little bit of research on the internet, you can see that each different trap will have a number of disadvantages and advantages, some of which may stand out quite a bit from the rest. Thankfully, the right information can help you to choose your coyote or fox catchers. Leg holds are one type of trap that you can use as coyote or fox catchers. They do pretty much what the name suggests they do - they grab the coyote or fox by the leg and keeps them there until you can go ahead and release them, in whatever way you have chosen to - into the wild, into a nest box, to a wildlife expert or local animal services. With the right bait, the idea is that the coyote or fox will run along, get its leg caught in the trap when it stands on it, and is safely secured there. There are a few things that you will need to remember, of course, as with most of the other traps. You are going to need to choose the right bait - this could be cat food, or sugary foods; both of which the coyote or fox loves. Alternatively, you can take a look online and see a number of the other foods that coyote or foxes love - you could even mix a few ideas together. Next you are going to need to put the traps on flat ground, removing any debris from around the trap itself, and make sure that nothing is around so that the coyote or fox could end up hanging. The animal is going to try to escape, so by making sure the around area the trap is clean and free from any "tools", you are making sure that the animal will not struggle too much and potentially hurt itself. Finally, you are going to need to check the traps regularly - you don't want to leave the coyote or fox stuck there and end up starving to death, or being attacked by other animals.
Read more about wildlife: Raccoon Removal
| Squirrel Removal
| Skunk Removal
| Rat Removal
| Bat Removal
- Remember, we are not a pest control or exterminator, we do humane wildlife removal Akron.